“I dream sometimes about flying. It starts out like I’m running really really fast and I’m like super human. And the terrain starts to get really rocky and steep. And then I’m running so fast that my feet aren’t even touching the ground and I’m floating. And it’s like this amazing, amazing realness. I’m free. I’m safe. Then I realize, I am completely alone. And then I wake up.”
— Summer Finn, (500) Days of Summer.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday evening.

5.29 pm


Still lying on the floor and waiting for berbuka.
Simple as that, today mom decide to eat something delicious yet easy to cook. Our recipe,

" Chicken wings marinated with nasi ayam".

Not going to any bazar ramadhan to buy side foods cause we already shop groceries at Giant for 3 hours.Yeah 3 hours.

What can i say this year fasting month it's not like the old days anymore. Since it's not the end of the year. I don't feel any exciting anymore. Totally like another plain boring day except everyone got a one day leave to celebrate first puasa with their families. That's all. 


I'm still new in penang. I miss everything. My hometown, The surrounding. the people. the smells. Every little piece of me is still left there. This busy city makes me sick, their attitude on the road. Geez my mouth can't stop swearing every single time. Trying to cool down and i just remember today is puasa. Hihi.


I hope i can get through until the end of the month. I'm planning to quit my job. Pretty tired with the situation. How can i work when my heart and soul not even there anymore. It's like a puppet doing a show by itself. So i already apply a new one and hoping this one would be my rezqi.

If it ever to happen, it will happen cause it's all in Allah hands.

So, Happy Ramadhan to all muslims. people that i known and i used to know. Forgive my harsh words cause i never mean it. I'm a normal people that cannot run from doing any mistakes.

Less talk, start to do more good deeds.


6.42 pm.