“I dream sometimes about flying. It starts out like I’m running really really fast and I’m like super human. And the terrain starts to get really rocky and steep. And then I’m running so fast that my feet aren’t even touching the ground and I’m floating. And it’s like this amazing, amazing realness. I’m free. I’m safe. Then I realize, I am completely alone. And then I wake up.”
— Summer Finn, (500) Days of Summer.

Friday, May 27, 2011

catatan.

aku dan kau.


seorang kawan.


pasti wujud perasaan rindu.


tak rindu. tak mengapa. tapi kau selit aku dalam kotak memori kan?


kau tahu kan?


tapi aku malu. malu kerbau.


hanya mampu berkata dalam hati.


hakikatnya, egois.


simpan sampai reput dan luput.


kawan, hanya satu yang aku masih harap.


jangan, pernah lupakan aku.


bolehkan?




im in love with scott pilgrim right now. this one is my favourite. it makes me feel calm and its really good to release your stress and tiredness :D coz it works for me.

2 comments:

Khaisya said...

ye la K.O.M.E.N..KOMEN..komen la ni...

:D

tak lupa..ingat jer.. :)

zee ong said...

muahhaaha. terima kasih kerana komen ye khairul. terharu mak noks.

ohh, terima kasih kawan :)