“I dream sometimes about flying. It starts out like I’m running really really fast and I’m like super human. And the terrain starts to get really rocky and steep. And then I’m running so fast that my feet aren’t even touching the ground and I’m floating. And it’s like this amazing, amazing realness. I’m free. I’m safe. Then I realize, I am completely alone. And then I wake up.”
— Summer Finn, (500) Days of Summer.

Monday, May 30, 2011

love, love love.

you loved me once.

am screwed up.

im sure enuff that you would love me for twice.

am screwed up.

and also for the third time.

am still screwed up.

fourth.

am screwed up again.





fifth.

dumb, you're still gimme a big big chance.

but, am still screwed up.

sixth.

not changing.

still fuckin screwed you up.

seventh.

the same things happened . am screwed up more than one time.

eight times.

screw-ed up.

nine.

again and again. am always screwed you up!

why did you always gimme a ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten chance?

Ten times. please stop gave a chance and hurting yourself everytime they're screwed you up. or maybe you just a dumbass who are desperate for someone to loving you. its look terrible though. stop doing that! you were not meant to be together. just accept the truth. Weh, mens and girls are not only one in this world, but it is a zillion somebody who are waiting for yah. If she/he still fucking screwed up. Stop being a pathetic and a nice losers that you still can accept her/him. leave your ass off. don't ruin your life for one stupid mistake. haha. this is just an advice. am also not an expert in love stuff. Hell yeah, im sucked at it. or else.



1. hope when you find whoever it is you're looking for. And don't let go, once you do.

2. Tidak perlukan pengalaman untuk menasihati seseorang. sendiri boleh fikir.

3. hidup memang takkan pernah adil, cabaran dan dugaan adalah satu ujian yang Allah ingin berikan pada ciptaannya. how far can you handle it?

4. kau tak perlu susah nak terkejar mencari apa itu cinta, kerana satu hari nanti dia akan datang dengan sendiri bila dia bersedia. and its a natural feeling. else, kau patut kukuhkan kewangan kau dari bercinta.

5. This is just a random post. nothing-relate to somebody or whatever body. am just freaking free this days.

6. Newly months will come soon, hope this June gonna brought me luck. many many muchos luck. and June is a month that full of prosperous. i guess :)

7. Tabah. zip your mouth.

No comments: